Monday, September 20, 2010

Lorelei's New Room

Lorelei was ready for the nursery to be transformed into something a little more "big girl." She loves flowers and birds so I decided to stick with that. During the transformation she kept telling people that she was getting a princess room or a Spongebob room- she was always changing it and stressing me out. I just stuck to the plan, with a couple adjustments along the way.

The InStyle posters came from her 2nd birthday party where we celebrated her unique fashion sense.


The baby doll bed was mine when I was little. I added a little stain and paint and chose the princess bedding as a compromise to give Lorelei something "princessy." The light switch next to the bed is a mirror with a tiara on it. That was as far as I could go with that theme. This was the one and only time that Lorelei was excited to go to bed!








No comments: