Monday, September 20, 2010

The 4th Birthday Party

Lorelei decided on a tea party for her 4th birthday. Since her birthday falls in the middle of the hot summer, we had a Garden Iced Tea Party.

Here are some pics of craft time. The kids decorated their own visors.



Present time!





I don't have any pictures of her blowing out her candles! My mom made a lot of fun of me because I insisted that I had to make 5 different kinds of cupcakes: Strawberry cupcakes with Strawberry Meringue Buttercream, Lemon cupcakes filled with Lemon Curd, Peanut Butter cupcakes, Mocha cupcakes & Guinness cupcakes, both with a sugared glaze. How could I eliminate one? Lorelei got to choose which cupcake she wanted her candles in. I made the strawberry ones with her in mind, but she didn't choose that one. She chose beer cupcakes. She's her daddy's girl.

Happy 4th Birthday, Lorelei!


No comments: